TEVA is seeking a talented individual to join its Global Health Economics & Outcomes Research (GHEOR) group in Frazer, PA. The Senior Manager, GHEOR, will execute strategic plans to optimize the supporting evidence and value proposition for compounds in development. The position will report to Director, Early Stage Global HEOR.
Senior Manager HEOR
- In accordance with Teva’s regulatory and governance requirements, the incumbent will conduct real-world evidence studies and undertake targeted or systematic literature reviews to ensure timely understanding of economic, humanistic and clinical burden of disease, disease sequelae and patient journey to enhance clinical trial design, to provide input to go/no-go decisions at each development milestone
- Execute prospective and retrospective studies, develop early cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, plan for early HTA assessments or value framework reports, and patient-reported outcomes studies (PROs) or other HEOR relevant deliverables to appropriately prepare for and optimally support asset launch(es).
- Help manage the incorporation of health economic value arguments, starting early in development, for enhanced informed decision-making
- Design and implement state of the art early-stage indirect treatment comparisons and/or health economic modeling
- Assist to develop and implement approved GHEOR evidence generation plans for products in development.
- Provide guidance on specific ways in which the protocol may be improved and optimized to facilitate market access negotiations in compliance with regional regulations
- Keep abreast of the trends of therapeutic area, HEOR, Pricing, Reimbursement, and Market Access across key regions (US, EU, and growth markets)
- Represent Teva before appropriate scientific, medical, regulatory, payer, patient and other meetings, with oversight
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix team environment and effectively communicate relevant GHEOR strategies and evidence studies outputs
- Manage project budgets and timelines.
- Collaborate with scientific communications to provide HEOR input on scientific platform and develop HEOR-related scientific publications.